Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
10-06-2018, 10:29 PM

The door was open for her to learn something today, and she was determined come hell or high water to learn something valuable. Even with the heat beating down on them, she wanted to know. Would it be better to first escape the heat in her bunker? She was curious to know if Malleus would fit in there, and she was sure he would...even if it was a little tight maybe. She had been making it roomier as she herself grew. "First uh...can you tell me more about our family? I know a few of them, but I don't anything about our history or where we're from or anything like that." She peered up at him with wide, curious eyes. As she sat there, she flicked a fly away that had come to bother her, then she decided that perhaps it would be better to find some relief from this god forsaken heat and the bugs before they got swarmed.

"Y'know cousin Malleus, I think we can both fit in my hideout over there. I made it 'specially roomy, and it's cooler there...I worked real hard on it since I was smaller, wanna see it?" If she could convince him to go in there, then maybe they could settle in for story time, or even a lesson! She was pretty excited to actually learn something, plus she wanted to show off her den. She was pretty darn proud of it!

"Speech"||Thought||"You"

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!