size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-06-2018, 10:44 PM
She didn’t want to feel like she was pushing her younger sister into this life. Not when they had both already gone through so much - lost, so much. Looking at her sisters tear soaked face, Shaye could feel the knot of anxiety in her chest. Was she doing the right thing? Taking on this pack had been a spur of the moment decision. She had known in an instant that she could let everything Abaven meant to her slip away. After actually taking the mantle, she knew Abaven was going to mean so much more.

She could craft a life from this pack, she could see wolves rolling in its gentle meadows, wolves working together, in hunt learn and play. She wanted this, needed it after what she had lost. She believed in it.

Would she walk away from it in a second if Vail asked her to? She nosed her sisters cheek, hating herself for even asking the question, hating that she didn’t know the answer. “I’m glad Vail. I want to do this - together.” Vail seemed content to lie beside the stream, and Shaye was glad. She rolled next to her sister, her ear gently tugged from above, so she licked Vails nose, leaving a big smear of saliva in her wake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.