size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Abaven was still a huge work in progress, and she was not certain if many of its wolves would be in fighting shape to take on the slave raiders. Still, this was a pack of family and Rhythm had belonged to its heart many years ago. The wolves here deserved to know what had happened to her, and have the opportunity to take up arms against those that had hurt one of their own.

They deserved to see that she would fight for her own, for the wolves of this pack, family and friends alike. She might not be a fighter, she might have been raised down the path of a healer, but she would stand up for what she believed in.

“Rhyme, your a fighter. How about a practice bout, you can show me a few pointers?” she asked him with a slight smile. Pride would never be her weakness, she was sensible and practical.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.