gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah
10-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Demyan's slitted eyes caught the movement of a wolf approaching, though he was careful to continue to fain sleep and not betray his awareness by tensing. The male who appeared had clearly scented his marking laid over the scent boundary, and Demyan felt a pleasant surge of self-satisfaction at the disapproval the male practically radiated. The male addressed him directly, and Demyan stopped his "snoring" with another yawn. A lazy grin and he stretched out his body, rolling all the way over his back and to his other side before hopping nimbly to his feet and shaking the grass from his magnificent coat. Meeting the brown male's gaze he didn't even bother playing innocent. It could be fun for a laugh, but it wasn't particularly the sort of laugh he was looking to give himself today. No, he was definitely more in the snarky sort of way.

"Because I could?" he sneered, flipping his muzzle in the air to settle the fur better on his scruff. "Your lot could use a few lessons in marking a border, old man. They're either lazy or stingy, because your markers aren't going to frighten a mouse, let alone a wolf." He grinned. "Didn't stop me, did it?"