size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
10-08-2018, 02:12 PM

"Well enough," Came her reply, and he couldn't help but gently smile. Though they were young, they seemed to speak with care. Her brother spoke similarly, and he wasn't sure if they had always spoken like that or just with him. If it was the latter, he could understand. They were living a new life now, with new wolves whom - when the time was right - they could call family. He was certain his mother would love to meet them, and though she knew of them, they had agreed that she and the others would keep a distance until the pups adjusted. Well, he couldn't quite call them pups anymore, could he? They were yearlings, after all. But still, close enough. "Thinking about something?" He took a deep breath to collect his thoughts for a moment, wondering how he could effectively approach the subject. But then again, it probably didn't matter how he said it. They were his responsibility and it was his duty to give them proper names that they could be proud of. Names they would live with...names that would give them an actual identity so they were no longer nameless and invisible to the rest of the world.

"Yes, actually..." He shifted a bit so that he was facing her, posture tall and tail wrapped neatly around his paws. "I was told by your uncle that your mother never named you...and I think that it's time you have a name. A real name." He paused for a moment, wishing he could study her face and gauge her reaction. But alas, he had to work with his heart and gut. "What do you think? Would you like a proper name?" He was sure she wouldn't deny that. But he wanted to be sure.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.