gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 07:09 PM by Shaye I.)
She realised she wasn’t opening with the easiest question when her cousin's face fell. Shaye settled down beside her and listened loyally as Sparrow explained how she had come to leadership. Shaye had never heard of this Storm woman, knew nothing of her past. But she understood a little of how Bass felt in his loyalty to the pack. If he had taken those pups under his wing, then they were as important as his own. Yet, he had left his own in search of them.

Shaye rested her head on Sparrow’s paw, looking up into the face of family with compassion. It must have been difficult, Bass leaving as he did. Leaving his family behind.
“It can’t have been easy. But you’ve managed to hang on this long. We’ll figure it out - together, yeah?” she asked softly, smile for smile as Sparrow’s face lit up once more.

She had found Sparrow once more, after so long, and well she wanted so many faces more of family to be here beside them, she would never think that Sparrow ‘wasn’t enough’ she was here, when everyone else had left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.