gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 06:50 PM by Shaye I.)
A short wolf of light tones would answer her call. Brightness in the blues of her eyes that spoke of a friendly nature. Shaye perked up immediately, offering the other woman a smile. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gwenevere - do people shorten that to Gwen?” she asked politely, rising to her paws. “I’m Shaye Destruction.”

“I fear i’m very rusty-” she had once had a training spar with a yellow wolf called Voltage. It was one of the few fighting experiences she could consider. Had it really been so long ago, so little? “But i’m eager to dust off the years and get in some matches” she would explain to the stranger. “Do you have much experience in the art of fighting? Really, I would appreciate some pointers, and I would be more than happy to catch you a meal after in thanks” she offered in the spirit of exchange and working together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.