size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 06:59 PM
“Thank you” Shaye whispered softly to her sister, valuing her support, her agreement to do this together. There was no one she would rather have by her side.

Vail would get to her paws next, and Shaye would wait for her, accepting the nuzzle and returning it doubly so. She chuckled as her sister mentioned her crush. “Go on then, take it easy on the poor man.” she teased Vail as only a sister could. “Take you time, I have a few other things I need to do first” she winked at Vail, and saw the preparation in her paws to move on. She lingered only to see if Shaye needed her. Shaye nudged her hind with a paw, gesting for her to go. “Go on then, tell him i’ll bite him if he upsets you.” she both promised and warned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.