size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 07:03 PM
She found the russet wolf with the strange patterns beneath his eyes, and he would offer her a faint smile as she appeared. She returned it with a polite nod, sitting across from him as he voiced a question her way. She regarded it with a slight frown, creasing the dark patterns of her face, and the lights that highlighted the finer points there.

“No. Not in the least. Before I left, there where more wolves that I could stick names to.” /b] her family, most of them, strangers too, welcome, all of them, to the home of Bass. [b] “Bass carved this pack into something, and I suppose without him it isn’t the same. I don’t know what happened to the wolves here.” she shook her head slowly, sadly, thinking of the loss of it all. Why had they left? Where were her family?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.