size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Ah! Apparently her name held meaning to this wolf, the name of her pack falling from the other womans lips. There was a tinge of pride in Shaye’s eye, even knowing that it was Bass’s legacy that Gwen would know, not what Shaye had begun to build. Then, a tinge of sadness, Gwen knew of the pack, but how much of it? Did she know that Sparrow had been Alpha, did she know of Sparrow’s death? It was still a fresh wound in Shaye’s heart, to find her cousin and lose her so suddenly.

“That’s correct, perhaps I can catch you up on the news of Abaven after this” she offered, not willing to deliver bad news and explain it all in a rush before the match.
“Thank you, I appreciate that. Guess I got lucky that you came along.” Shaye complimented her with a grin, shaking off the melancholy of the past “Alright, ready when you are.” she encouraged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.