size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
10-08-2018, 10:51 PM
"Ah.." He didn't know any of the history concerning Faite's family, and he was a bit displeased that some of his kids had the Adravendi name considering they weren't blood related like this woman said. He didn't think he could or would ever adopt someone into his name without a very good reason, and it seemed Faite's side had adopted left and right. Whether or not for good reason was beyond him, and he didn't particularly care right now.

He chuckled when she said she could handle herself, and he could respect that completely. That was a good thing. He knee Faite could handle herself, wherever she was. But his kids? Probably not so much. She then mentioned something about her mothers grave and he solemnly shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't know anyone that has been buried there. I don't know anyone else with your surname asides from Faite and Zuriel," He wished he could have helped more, but he really didn't know anything about where her mother might be buried. He wished he could visit his own deceased family...but they were buried beneath a rockslide beyond Boreas and Auster. He was a bit flattered that she decided to talk to him, he hadn't met many new wolves outside of Lirim. In fact, he had been avoiding his pack mates like the plague recently. "I could help you search if you'd like. It's the least I can do, anyway."
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!