gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-11-2018, 07:41 PM

Branch didn't mind at all that she wanted to settle in first. He could imagine things were as overwhelming as when he himself made it here. Life as a loner wasn't easy and though right now she had a good spot the make a home out of, there was always a chance someone would come and claim the territory and run her out. That's the chance every Loner took though. His thoughts briefly drifted to Torn who also lived here with his fenced in elk. He was a loner as well and surely Loccia has already discovered his scent. He still needed to come and trade with that male, but for now he would give them both their space. His attention drew back to her as she spoke and he smiled nodding his head.

"Sounds like a great plan," he replied.

He would stay clear of the range until she came to see him, not wanting to seem like he was invading in any way. Once she came to meet him again he would make plans to come and trade with Tornach.

"Well I won't keep you any longer, I hope you settle in well and I will see you then," he said with a smile before getting up. "Goodbye Loccia!"

With that he headed away from her , thinking it was a good time to begin the travel home anyway

-exit Branch-

"Branch Talk", & 'Branch Think'