gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-11-2018, 08:06 PM
ooc: Your font looks great! Sorry I honestly forgot about this thread. I'm really sorry!!

She had been a lot smaller then he expected, a mere pup in fact. She had no other scents around her which made him assume it was a matured wolf, but seeing the much smaller face poke through the curtain of one of the willow's made his heart sink. Even her voice sounded so young. Where was her parents or a guardian of any sort. He soon put his thoughts on the back burner as her expression and body language began to change. She was realizing the size difference between the two and honestly he did not blame her actions. He did not blame her for flattening her ears or tucking her tail (which he couldn't see from where he was at). His size was intimidating, he knew that all to well. He slowly reclined himself, not wanting to spook her with sudden movement. Sitting on his rump then lowering himself to lay sternal on the ground. Bringing himself down more to her level, to more of a vulnerable position so that hopefully she wouldn't feel threatened by him.

"I'm Branch," he stated, smiling warmly at her to try and ease her emotions towards him. "Why are you alone?"

He prayed that nothing back had happened to her family, that the question wouldn't upset her in anyway. His size was already a strike against him and he hoped that question wouldn't be another strike. He didn't want her to run away if she had no one to protect her from the dangers in this world.

"Talk." & 'Think.'