gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
10-11-2018, 08:40 PM
ooc: Arg! Laz, Sea, I just realized I skipped you. I feel like I'm behind in every thread and didn't look closely enough. Sorry about that!

Running from the flash, headed straight into the blast

Ashiel was pleased to see Asharya so excited to meet her niece and the new additions to the family. He knew how weird it was, the idea of him being a father. There could be no denying they were adults now, whenever that had happened. It still felt surreal. As they made their way back toward the den site, Asharya's excitement got the best of her and she broke away from him. Ashiel didn't think anything of it and instead continued along at his own leisurely pace. Asharya had a distinctive coat. He was certain the rest of the pack would recognize her and even if they didn't she could hold her own until he caught up. It gave him time to think, time to come to terms with the fact that his sister was back.

When he finally did arrive it was to the sight of Asharya getting mauled by puppies and he let out a laugh. Moving to sit next to Malleus he leaned toward the older man. "So… what do I need to do to get you to call off your hounds, Malleus?"

"Talk"

-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.