size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-13-2018, 12:15 AM
His laugh was rich and welcoming. She didn’t know what her cousin had gone through, but he had come out of it in one piece, the center of his being still whole and intact. He was still quick to fight for those he loved, and ambitious enough to desire to rise through her ranks. Considering he was teaching her to fight, she would definitely have to give him a few points towards gaining his next rank.

She grinned back at him, listening carefully to his advice. Guard her soft spots, watch her balance. He demonstrated as he spoke, and she let her body fall into a similar stance. It reminded her of Voltage and the tips he had given her in building a defence.
Head and shoulders, knees and toes. Eyes, ears, mouth and fur!
Was the addice a kind old fighter had given to a pup. With that in mind, on top of Rhyme’s reminders, she spread out her paws, digging her claws into the earth. Her knees bend slightly, strengthening her center of gravity. She lowered her head, tucking in her chin and raising her shoulders, bunching the skin around her neck. That done, she glanced back at Rhythm, thinking about his advice to do with attack.

“Alright, wanna give me attack examples?” her memory in defence felt more clear then that in her attack. Her and Voltage hadn’t gone very far through that part of their lesson before he had been called away. And besides, it had been so long ago...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.