Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
10-13-2018, 07:58 AM

Valdís was nervous but she didn't show it. She didn't want to let on that this would be her first time teaching anything to another and that she might not be cut out for it. Perhaps that's why she wanted to work through a good old-fashioned spar with the girl before moving on to the areas she could improve in. Of course, to Valdís, this was also just good common sense. Ferrous seemed like a tough girl who already had some experience in battle and Valdís did not want to discredit her by treating her like a pup.

Ferrous was quick to respond and punctual. Valdís grinned. That was a good trait. A warrior always needed to be ready to be called into battle. "Hello, Ferrous. Good to see you. I hope you are well?" It felt like so long since she'd socialized. After the fall of Talis she'd kept to herself. It was hard to get invested in a pack when one by one they toppled nearly back to back. "I thought we could start training today. I need to get an idea of where your skills are at and I thought we could start with a practice spar. Does that sound good to you?"

"Talk" "You" Think