Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-09-2013, 10:26 AM
The arrival of another wolf, a sandy colored female who seemed to be a newer member, was met by a slight flick of Kamala's tail as she inclined her head in greeting. "My name is Kamala, Grand Duchess of Seracia." She introduced herself to this Switchback. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Kamala inclined her head slightly in the other's direction before turning her attention towards the black female who had summoned them there.

Medusa. Medusa. No, the name didn't ring any bells, but Kamala inclined her head slightly. "Congratulations on winning Amenti," Kamala began blandly enough, keeping her voice polite, "As my father and brother aren't around, I suppose that I am the highest ranked wolf who can answer your call." Kamala paused, glancing at the other Seracians who had arrived. She knew that she could not speak for her father; he might very well disagree with whatever decision that she made, but she would handle this to the best of her abilities. "I am sure that an agreement can be reached, but I do have a question for you first; what ideals do you plan to give to the Amenti that you will lead? And what do you know of Seracia?" Well, okay, that was two questions, but Kamala was curious, in her own way.

Names. Ah, yes, of course. Kamala twitched her tail slightly, "My apologies, lady Medusa. My name is Kamala." Where had her manners gone?