Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-13-2018, 07:35 PM

The sunlight ebbed and faded as Circe made her way around the lake. By the time she reached its north-most curve twilight had set in and the lake was bathed in a gentle, ethereal glow. All was peaceful, dark and quiet - just the way she liked it. Circe wasn't exactly the religious sort, but she was familiar with the trappings of religion. From experience she knew that times like these - when the atmosphere hinted at otherworldly things - could evoke powerful feelings from those who held the supernatural in esteem. It was these times when others were feeling alarmed or endeared by the nearness of the supernatural that Circe did her best work.

A soft thud drew Circe from her thoughts. She paused and felt Gwydion shift around on her back. "Hwhat isss it?" he murmured. Circe was quiet as she scanned first the forest to her right then the shoreline to her left. "I don't know, my dear," she murmured back. "How about we find out?"

There. She zeroed in on the prone figure at the water's edge. Circe wasn't sure what shape the woman was in, but she appeared to have seen better days. Perfect. She padded closer then called out, "Rough day, my friend?"

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!