Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-14-2018, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:29 PM by Torin.)

Torin was slowly making his way through the cave, moving slowly though as he was wary of hidden drops or raised bits of earth, while he wasn't totally left in the dark the lighting wasn't exactly bright, all things considered the best you could say was that the cave was dim. So he wasn't exactly far from the mouth of the cave when a voice called out.

Turning around Torin laid eyes on an older woman, it wasn't exactly too easy to make out what she looked like as she blocked the natural light behind her, but he could see she was covered in a light color, though in the light of the strange glowing she seemed awash in a blue green light, and it didn't pass him by that the woman's eyes were clouded and pale, also seeming to glow in the same tone as her fur.

"Greetings," he rumbled, "if you're going to come in, tread with caution; the ground is quite uneven." It was a good faith warning though he also didn't expect her to approach at all.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3