gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-15-2018, 06:42 PM

At first both the male and the snake seemed surprised and the curling of his lip didn’t seem to bother her at all. She was confident she could easily run from him. Something soon changed and his features softened as he asked who she was. Still being nieve, she didn’t see a problem giving out the information to him.

“Thora Wreckage, what’s yours?” She asked his in return.

Her mother had always reminded her that she had five older siblings and that the reason they came back here was to meet up with them. Cloud had been the first they came across. Mother had grown extremely weary of traveling much more and after discovering her uncle was in charge of a pack somewhere. Storm has told her and Cloud that the pack is where she was headed to recover from her travels. She cocked her head slightly at his second question, but again she saw no problem giving him the honest answer.

“Mom said she was going to Uncle’s pack called........ Leerem?? Dad stayed back with the family clan along with my sisters, so my older brother Cloud is showing me how to hunt and a bunch of other stuff mom couldn’t,” she replied wagging her tail.

She knew Cloud was close by, she wasn’t sure where exactly, but he was nearby

"Thora Talk", & 'Thora Think'