Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-15-2018, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:29 PM by Torin.)

He watched patiently as she began to slowly make her way inside, shuffling almost and while some part of him wanted nothing more than to rush to the woman's side to help guide her he would push that desire down. She seemed capable enough, there wasn't anyone else with her after all... though she carried the scent of others on her pelt, similar enough he could guess they were family.

She commented that it was cooler in the cave than outside and Torin nodded before remembering she probably couldn't see that, grunting in agreement. Then she asked what else there was and he took a moment to look around again, drawing in the sight around him.

"Uh, further in, closer to where I am there's patches of mushrooms... and they uh- they glow. They're a sort of blue-green, with uh, some purple coming through as well." He paused for a moment, unsure if she'd even understand what much of what he'd said meant. If she'd ever had sight before maybe... still he'd continue on. "They aren't very bright, more of a dim light."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3