Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-15-2018, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:13 PM by Torin.)

speech

Jewell now tucked away safely in the den Torin picked up the pace, eager to return to Frostbite and the male at the border, he wanted to reassure the man that this sort of behavior was not something they considered acceptable in Lirim... even if it was too late now to save their reputation in the man's eyes. As he approached, he slowed from a trot to a brisk walk, ears perking as he heard and saw the man speaking. A name finally being supplied, Seth...

And well if things weren't just getting more complicated. He approached, listening, and keeping his face placid, doing his best to keep the swirl of guilt and anger and confusion hidden. "Unfortunately someone bearing your family name, or claiming to bear it, attacked her a little over a year ago." Torin spoke, keeping his tone as even as he could, drawing up beside Frostbite. "The kind of attack that bore children." He fixed the man with a pointed stare... not that he was blaming this particular man; simply that he wanted to make it clear the severity of the incident.

Still, he couldn't help the sympathy that washed over him as the man explained his situation. He cast a glance at Frostbite for a moment, took a deep breath, and gave Seth a second glance over, he was clearly injured and he did not think that either of them in could, in good conscience, turn away someone who needed help. "If you would still have us, we can promise you shelter and care. Lirim does not turn away those in need, regardless of their familial ties. I will personally guarantee you will not be accosted like that again." He felt personally responsible for what had happened, Jewell was his sister and he wondered if maybe he'd spent too much time protecting her. Which of course only made him feel worse, the worst thing someone could do to another had happened to her... but how she thought this sort of behavior was okay was beyond him... maybe his sister and father had more in common than they thought.

Original Coding by Shelby
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3