Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-15-2018, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 07:31 PM by Derecho.)

Pale blue eyes peered out into the world where a surprise guest made her heart palpitate and her stomach flutter. There not far from the mouth of her den was Torin, pacing away. She had noticed his scent lingering around her den, but she had thought he had merely stopped by to check on her. She had no idea he was here every night pacing away. It was oddly comforting, knowing he was here at night to guard her den. It didn't take long before he noticed her, he probably would have just remained there and watched him for a while. Watching the way his muscles would ripple under his pelt as he moved.

These feelings, unexplained feelings were growing much stronger now since he had tracked her down. Manifesting into the want to just be close to him. The added adoration she felt with him finding her and bringing her home, essentially rescuing her and made everything more intense. She had been recovering and this had really been the first time she had seen him since they got home. It brought all of the feelings to the surface at once, especially as he approached. She couldn't help but smile as he asked if he woke her and gently she shook her head.

"No you didn't," he replied quietly before fully poking her head out of the den.

Lighting quickly lit up the shadows of the evening, drawing her attention before another distant rumble of thunder. Her eyes looked back to him, focusing back on him.

"I havn't been able to sleep tonight so I've been awake," she said. "I guess your in the same boat as I am."

"Speech" Think

Art by Sterling-Raven