ardent

live & love & don't let go

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 11:42 AM

Just when he'd gone from the playful and lackadaisical Prince of Seracia to this highly-driven and superior individual he did not know, but whenever it had occurred he was sure he didn't regret it. He'd vowed to be more involved in Seracia and to prove his worth as a Prince, and it seemed this change of attitude had come with that vow. A smile crossed his lips, if only briefly as their bodies intertwined and moved in tandem. He felt so alive with her near him, so perfectly and wonderfully alive. The russet being moved with strength and fervor, though is pace remained slow and even. He didn't have a destination in mind, this was just a casual stroll with the love of his life - not yet his lover. "I don't know about that," he commented as she voiced her worries. "but I do know that they trust me, and I chose you. If that isn't enough, I don't know what is."

They would be a fool to distrust her, and if they didn't respect her as she deserved he would be sure to correct the problem immediately. No one would ever turn their nose up at his beloved, not if he was around. "For now we can focus on being the Prince and Princess, the rest will come in time." Whether they stepped up tomorrow or ten years from now, all they need worry about is being themselves - of this he was sure. Maverick was still figuring himself out, but he knew that alongside Epiphron they would get themselves together.

As she nudged him he curled his head around to meet her cheek, burying her muzzle in his neck. "Say the word my love, and we will have them." He would never pressure her, but instead would let her choose the time. They had plenty of years ahead of them, though Maverick hoped that plenty of children might fill those years. He smiled, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. She would be a wonderful mother, he knew it. And though their relationship was in it's beginning stages he was confident they would be capable and loving parents to any children they might be blessed with.

"speeeeech"