Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
10-16-2018, 08:00 PM
I have toured the endless starlight…

The man was fine with either fishing or hunting and she grinned. "Are you a hunter to then? I've been trying to learn but there's only so much I can catch by myself. Maybe we can catch some fish as an appetizer then look for something bigger? I'm not really sure what all lives here." She'd only done a brief bit of scouting and knew she probably needed to devote more time to getting familiar with the terrains of the south but it was hard when she needed to make sure her basic needs were met.

The man introduced himself as Branch Wreckage. "I'm Aerndis Aeris-Imperialis. Nice to meet you!" With that she peered once more into the dark waters before carefully, and slowly wading in. The disturbance of the water scared the fish and she shivered lightly before falling still, soon the water stilled as well. Her jaws opened, her mouth just hovering above the surface as the fish began to swim towards her, taking her furry limbs for some moss covered branches. Taking aim Aerndis dove her head down into the water, jaws seizing hold of a fish. She exhaled out her nose as she whipped her head back up, her eyes squeezed shut as the fish flopped and flailed in her mouth.