gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
10-25-2018, 05:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:09 PM by Anoixi.)

Like his other siblings, Anoixi was more than happy to trail after his father, trying to gnaw on his sibling's tails if they passed close enough by his muzzle for him to grab on to but otherwise focusing more on his parents as they moved than on his siblings. Though when his brother and sister ignored their father's instruction he also took that as a cue to do the same, trying to smush himself between Fawn and his father's left leg.

He stared wide eyed as wolves he'd never even imagined existed, somehow each one seemed a wonder in their own right though of course his fascination was wholly drawn towards the rainbow colored woman, his jaw agape. Fawn questioned what she was and Anoixi shook his head, how Fawn could think she was a butterfly or a bird he didn't know.  "She's obviously a flower!" He whispered as loudly as one could whisper.

Then another rainbow covered wolf arrived; this one chocolate brown with a flag of colors runs along his back. He gaped up at this wolf as well. When the wolf winked at them Anoixi quickly pulled back, retreating to hide behind his father's left leg; feeling unsure about being recognized in such an open way by a wolf he didn't know yet.

"Speech" Think

Art by Evertenn
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3