Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-18-2018, 01:42 PM
The young girl flew across the terrain. She could smell herself closing in on her mother. Her heart thudded in her ears with every outstretched step. Until finally, there she was. Her dear old mother. Her mother's voice reached her auds calling to her. She felt her stomach flutter and her heart skip a beat as pure joy and excitement overtook her.

She skidded to a sudden stop just before tumbling into Rhythm. Her tongue lolled out in puppy like excitement. It only took her a moment to press herself tightly against the familiar frame. She inhaled the sweet scent of her most precious of family members. Soft whimpers slipped from her lips as she nuzzled her mother. "I missed you so much! I followed you and Ry but I lost your scent. We are free mama! Noone can ever hurt us again right mama?" She whined. Her eyes began to fill his joyous tears.

After a moment she pulled away and looked at her mother for the first time since they escaped. She looked well. Her familiar milky orbs, her chocolatey pelt and her gentle voice. It all made Treble feel at home. Then something caught in her mind. Something was missing, or rather some one. She looked around suddenly, "Where is Rhyme? Should he be here taking care of you? You mustn't be alone " she stated matter a factly. Her brother would not leave her unless she had someone else to care for her that he trusted.