gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Christmas 2019
10-18-2018, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2019, 02:08 PM by Anoixi.)

Anoixi giggled as he pounded in and around the drooping branches of the willows, feeling very much like he was leading his sister on a chase. He hadn't thought much on the differences between himself and his siblings yet. He was securely in the middle in terms of his height, but even if he'd been as big as Eurus he would have expected his sister to catch up to him... he simply wasn't yet aware of how these things affected others.

Fawn asked him to slow down and he turned his head to stick his tongue out at her over his shoulder. "Gunna have to catch me firs- hey, woah!" Just as he was throwing the taunt over his shoulder at her Fawn swatted at him, her paw connecting with his left side and giving him just enough extra force to send him tumbling onto his right side. Dust kicked up as he landed, an "oof" leaving his lungs. Anoixi narrowed his eyes at his sister from his position on the ground, giving her a playful growl as he bounced back onto his paws. "No fair you cheated!" He protested.

"Speech" Think

Art by Marcella-Youko
Character design by Floral-Tea

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3