size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-18-2018, 02:29 PM
Rhyme had to calm himself, for years he had been unable to defend himself and suppressed his rage and frustration. He had to control himself now, not for fear of retribution but to convince his father and retain the relationship they were rekindling. He had to remain level headed, to think logically and with reason. Even if he had no desire to listen to his father's words he had to digest and consider every point. Valentine had much more experience in life, he did know what he was talking about and Rhyme had to believe him. However much he wanted to disagree.

He shook himself mentally, took in a deep breath and really thought about what the old King said.

"You are right," despite how much it pained him to say it. This only encouraged him further to become more involved in Abaven. The wolves within needed guidance, and Rhyme would give all of himself to teach every one of them. "And I believe I have misspoke, I apologize for my rashness. There are very few within the ranks that I might trust at my side. However, passion and instinct should not be underestimated. Shaye may not have lived a life of blood and tooth but she isn't as helpless as you make her out to be. She is an alpha and with that commitment comes the promise to fight for her pack and her family. I cant speak for her but i believe she is prepared to sacrifice everything for justice." If his cousin was the only other wolf present from Abaven he would not be disappointed. From what he had seen of their first meeting he had his doubts there would be more than her willing to risk their lives for revenge.
”I do worry for her though…” He thought for a moment, further humbling himself he decided to ask, ”So we are both more confident in her ability, would you train her?”