size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
10-18-2018, 11:43 PM

Ears twitched when she agreed to let him join her in the shade, "Thanks," He muttered. She went on to answer his question, mentioning that she had been traveling for the better part of a year and a half. Damn, that was a long time. She didn't have a pack? Her scent told him no. But before that? Well, he couldn't say for sure. "That's a pretty long time to travel. I've just started traveling recently...though not too far since I'm in a pack. Not that it matters, I suppose. But I like to stay close for my daughter, at least." He knew he could go wherever he wanted whenever he wanted. But he did stick close to Lirim for Kairi's sake. She was afraid he would disappear like Faite had, so he occasionally made his way back to let her know he was still around. He wouldn't dream of leaving her behind, and if he ultimately decided to leave the pack (which he wasn't sure about yet), he would of course, bring her with him if she so chose. Putting his attention back to the woman, he added "My name is Zell by the way. It's uh...nice to meet you. Though I wish it wasn't so damn hot today..." He couldn't help but to complain about it. But truth be told, he'd rather be out here in this boiling heat then in pack lands boiling and irritated.

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!