Talon I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-09-2013, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM by Talon I.)

Talon was innocent through and through; though he had lost his father so far, he was rather ignorant as to the evils of the world. Curiosity painted the young boy's features, and a small smile began to appear, tugging at the corners of his lips. He held his head a bit taller than he normally would, proud at his feat of crossing such a big expanse of water. Wouldn't his mother be proud! Or, she would more likely be worried that he had gone so far from home on his own. Beaming like he'd just climbed the tallest mountain, he hobbled a few steps closer, his movements fairly awkward, yet oddly fitting for the lanky youngster.

"Hi!" He greeted her warmly, though somewhat bashfully . His tail wagged behind him, his joy unabashed as he approached her. "Euph! What a cool name. I'm Talon!" He panted a bit, tongue hanging from between his jaws, struggling to catch his breath, but eager to speak to her all the same. "Isn't this place cool?" Talon exclaimed, gladly following her to her area of the shade, still grinning from ear to ear. He let his silver eyes leave her, wandering over the strange sand that surrounded them.