size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-19-2018, 07:54 AM
Suddenly Treble was there. Rhythm heard her daughter’s footfalls and she braced herself as the girl embraced her. Joyous tears slipped from her once gem like gaze as she wrapped herself around her daughter. She couldn’t help but feel mixed emotions: incredible happiness at knowing her daughter had escaped, but worry and guilt knowing her sibling(s?) still remained confined. Rhythm did her best to push the feeling away and just enjoy the feeling of knowing Treble had escaped.

Rhythm nuzzled into the soft fur of her daughter’s scruff, kissing and crying as she let the waves of conflicting emotions wash over her. The anxiety of knowing her sweet innocent daughter was safe finally overwhelmed the other emotions.

”I missed you too, I’m so sorry you couldn’t come with us.” She couldn’t help but apologize, had she been able to she would have tore all of her offspring away from the slaver’s grasp. ”I’m so glad you’re safe,” She managed to say through many tears. ”I’ll never let anyone hurt you again.” She promised, though the old blind she wolf could hardly keep that promise in reality, she would fight to the death to keep Treble free.

Her daughter pulled away slowly, and Rhythm was bale to catch her breath again as the girl realized her older half brother was not here in her presence. She, unlike Valentine, felt proud that he had taken up responsibility in Abaven next to his cousin.

”Rhyme joined your cousin, Shaye’s pack. Abaven. This is where your brother was born, and his father still remained. My mate, Valentine watches over me.” Treble should have been Valentine’s daughter, but fate had different ideas. No matter, she felt blessed to have been reunited with him.

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads