Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-09-2013, 01:32 PM

She was ready whenever he was, but she supposed they still had a bit of small talk to go. Medusa was a woman capable of great patience, but even she had her limits. She didn?t want to romance this male, no. The serpent wanted the passion of an intimate encounter, the warmth of a body pressed to her, the pretty lies that a night spent together could tell. ?Is that a threat or a promise?" she asked him in response to his statement of punishment, cheeky, and offering consent if he chose to get rough. Medusa minded not; the Madame would be ready for whatever he threw her way. She noted the way his muscles felt as she slid past him, deciding that he would certainly do. She liked many kinds of men, but in the moment there was something to be said for one who was so strong.
He moved to stand behind her, ready to take her, perhaps. She stopped, hoping to move her tail along his front legs. With his size he would be much like a drape over her, but Medusa didn?t mind all that much. She groaned ever so slightly when he nipped at her flesh, chuckling at his words. Oh, she knew of a girl who was far more beautiful than anyone she?d ever met, and yet she put the thought of her aside in this moment. ?You can have me for the night, lovely, if you tell me your name. I?d like something to call out," she purred. ?You can call me Medusa," she added.