Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-20-2018, 03:16 PM

Circe watched the progress of the young mortal male with the slight interest one might give a songbird in flight. She was stretched out atop a nearby outcropping and, like her reptilian companion at her side, soaking up the warm summer sun. Her belly was full and this, combined with the warm rays beating down on her, made her reluctant to rise.

Content to ignore the mortal, Circe's head dropped to her paws and her eyes closed.

Seconds later a clatter startled her. Out of instinct she was on her paws in a flash. Her gaze shot 'round and then fixed on the fallen mortal with hawkish intensity. When he had been well and oblivious to her presence she'd been content to let him slip by without a word, but now that he might be injured, now that he might need her help (and be more receptive to her ideas), well, how could she resist?

For a moment her expression took on a hard, predatory edge but then she buried her true feelings under a mask of concern. "Oh, dear!" she fretted as she clambered down the outcropping.

In a few shorts bounds she was at the fallen stranger's side and bending down beside him. Her expression was equal parts horror and concern. "Oh, I saw the whole thing, you poor lamb! Let me get a look at your leg, I'm a healer."

Her movements and manner, while gentle and concerned, left no room for disagreement and she examined his leg without thought for his personal space or desire to be treated. "How's that ankle? Can you move it?" Oh, how she hoped it was broken. If that were the case he was as good as hers.

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!