Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-20-2018, 06:46 PM

While she was assessing his injuries Circe was also trying to get a feel for the little male's personality. To create the best lure she needed to know who she was dealing with. It was for that reason that his every move, every expression was casually assessed.

His nervous demeanor coupled with his eventual obedience was promising. If she were lucky, perhaps this would be a fruitful endeavor. Malleus had his pack and Archon his band. Now Circe needed something of her own. She didn't crave packmates or parishioners, no, she wanted followers. Devotees. A crowd of adoring fanatics to give her the love and adoration she deserved. Was that too much to ask for?

Circe tutted at his cry of pain, her face scrunching up in sympathy. Of course she didn't believe him when he said he was fine. Any fool could see he wasn't. "Are you sure? If it's broken it really needs to be looked at and taken care of, otherwise it will just keep hurting." No one liked being in pain so she was playing on the hope that he'd want it to end as soon as possible. "You know, I have some supplies up there," she said as she motioned towards the outcropping. "At least let me take care of that cut. I'd hate for it to get infected. I think I help with the pain too."

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!