gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
10-20-2018, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2018, 07:24 PM by Archon.)
It didn't take Archon long to find Dea. As God would have it, she was drawn to the shrine Archon had found some time back. He had to deal with Caelestis and he wasn't particularly pleased with how such a mortal seemed to get under his skin. Surely God had a reason for this. He had to.

God still had a purpose for Dea, too. Archon knew this without a second thought. His heart raced thinking that she may have thought he chose Cael over her. It wasn't true, but he needed her to walk it off. He needed her to escape.

Archon found Dea curled against a rock. He approached, but kept his distance.

"You ought to rinse yourself in the pool there," Archon said, his voice somewhat stony and guarded. "Come, join me."

Archon waded into the cool waters, faint glowing ripples emanating from his form. He turned to see if Dea would come. He wouldn't force her. This conflict inside her was her own and meant to be dealt with between her and God. As Archon saw it, if she rejected him, that would be it. But if she joined him, then she would be accompanying him in front of God.