Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
10-21-2018, 06:09 PM

Him, bothering her? Oh, he had no idea. His accident had made her day. If she played her cards right his little snafu might make more than just a single day. "Not at all, I'm just happy I can help."

"Well, Pnuma, it's a pleasure to meet you although I wish we were meeting under better circumstances." A lie. She'd have happily ignored him and carried on napping had he not injured himself. "I'm Circe, Circe Abraxas," she said brightly before straightening and looking towards the outcropping. "And I'll be right back, okay?"

---

No more than a minute later Circe was clamoring back down the outcropping with a rolled up hide clamped between her teeth. In it was various dried plants and other things she'd gathered since returning to Boreas. The system she'd developed, little bundles wrapped up in a bigger bundle, was unwieldy and she was eager to find something better, but until then, she was going to have to make due.

"Alrighty," she said as she unrolled the bundle to exposed her collection. "Where to start..." Her eyes fixed on a fat roll of rabbit skin. "How about pain relief?" She unrolled the little bundle and sectioned off a small portion of the plant mixture within before nudging it towards Pnuma. "I mixed this myself - you won't feel a thing while I work on your leg. Just chew it really good before you swallow it." There were several plants in there that would do exactly as she said. Trillium, for example, was known for its analgesic properties, as was wintergreen. But the pinch of wolfsbane that was mixed in? That was a sedative. Combined with the trillium he'd be putty in no time and then her real work could begin.

"Circe" "Gwydion"

Circe has a male spitting cobra companion named Gwydion. Unless stated otherwise he is always with Circe.

Wanna plot with Circe? Check out the miscellaneous section on her profile!