gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG2
10-22-2018, 04:55 PM
Vail felt like she had accomplished little since her time in Abaven had begun. She and Solor had started their little healer garden, but the variety was lacking. Though she was disabled slightly she couldn’t bear to just lay around in her den, so she had decided to take Notch out to look for more species to cultivate. Of course, Vail never meant to travel far from home while she was alone. She’d mentioned her future outing to Rhyme, who’s duties entailed accompanying those who wished to leave the borders for protection. She insisted she would be fine, convincing him to stay behind and work on other duties as Vail didn’t plan to go very far.

He knew she would be out though, and that seemed to satisfy him. He’d warned if she was gone much after the sun reached it’s full height he was coming after her. She believed him. So as the early morning sun’s first rays reached over the land Vail would leave Abaven’s borders, following Notch into the relatively unknown.

Their trip remained relatively uneventful until she noticed her paws were falling on stone rather than the lush grass that covered much of the east. She wondered where Notch had decided to take her, and if there were even any herbs to be found here. The sulfur assaulted her nose and she wasn’t a fan of the sharp stones that poked into her paws pads.

”Notch, where in the world are you taking me?” She called out ahead to the tiny screech owl as he made his way to the thinning tree branches. She knew the elevation would begin to rise, and really had little desire to make her way to the top of the volcano.
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]