size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-22-2018, 05:52 PM
She had spoken to Vail and Rhyme, and together the three of them where going to each host a training session in Abaven. Covering the basic duties of Hunter, Healer and, Fighter. She knew Abaven had been sorely lacking for training, and it was something she had been considering since the main meeting she had thrown for the older members of Abaven.

Leaving Vail to cover healing, and Rhyme to teach fighting, she knew that left her to lead them in an instructional hunt. She had mapped out the herds a while back, and had spent the earliest hours of the morning confirming their whereabouts as she planned this training exercise.

She would begin them in the Monument Rapids and lead them to the Sunset falls, where a herd of deer grazzed between there and redbud Nook. She had covered all her bases, ensured that Vail and Rhyme would do their training on different days, giving her members a chance to explore every option of training they wished to learn.

She sat on a boulder in Monument Rapids, and raised her head to the light breeze, letting loose a gentle song that grew in the warm summer air, spiraling across Abaven territory, and carrying with it her message. A training hunt! To teach wolves that wished to learn how to trach and hunt, or simply to come along and participate in the pack hunt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.