gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
10-22-2018, 08:00 PM
Upon receiving the stranger's name, Malleus dipped his politely. The gesture was rather formal, but he didn't give warm receptions freely. "The name's Malleus Abraxas, and I am the Risen Emperor, or alpha, here."

Although he was surprised to learn that the youth wanted to join, Malleus didn't show it. He liked to think that the Empire presented a tough front. That they were (hopefully) seen as a strong, fearsome nation and that their very proximity made the mortals quake. Believing that, he was curious as to what about their pack would interest one so meek. Malleus' first impression was that it wasn't a good match, but that begged the question: why did the boy think it was?

While he had his misgivings, Malleus was willing to hear the kid out, so he sat down on the Risen side of the border and gave the boy another once over. Finally, he said, "I'm happy to consider you, but I have a couple questions. Why Risen? Out of all the packs you could have chosen, why the one bent on conquest and not any of the ones content to live in peace or who spend their days crafting and trading?"

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.