size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
10-22-2018, 09:26 PM
Enrico nodded. "Most do not feel the need to, I believe, and others choose to gather lesser creatures to do their bidding rather than befriend a predator equal to a wolf. I do not see any way as being more valid than another in this respect, and if Asriel and I had not been so compatible as friends it is not likely something I would have considered myself." As for her question, that took a bit of thought. "The wolves of Niente are somewhat less than social in general," he said tactfully, "something I hope that will change as they grow more used to one another. We are still fairly new as a pack and I admit I have been somewhat remiss in providing opportunities to come together as a group. I do not believe you will have any personal difficulties with any of our members. Though," he added swiftly, "we do currently have a prisoner in our midst you may want to be wary of. He can be..." he debated the most diplomatic way to describe Basileus, before settling on, "difficult. He is potentially quite dangerous, so while I do not mind you speaking with him if you desire, I must ask that you do not enter his prison or release him from it no matter how persuasive he may set out to be. I do not wish to risk your safety if I can avoid it."