Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-22-2018, 10:46 PM

Aska's ears perked for a second at the unexpected response, stance loosening a bit before beginning to process a response. However, the sound of another drew the ashened wolf's attention, head snapping over to Malleus as she half-stumbled and half-sidestepped a few more pawsteps away from him. No hunger laced her eyes, betraying the fact her intentions were far from hunting. At least, in this environment anyhow; she certainly didn't know how to navigate it, nor how to see effectively beyond the ever-present mist of the isle.

Head lowered just a tad, the young loner spoke, "Hello to you, as well! I figure you two are travelling together?" Her gaze once again went to Pascal after she spoke, focusing on on the strange creature before her attention quickly snapped back to Malleus. While she was far less tense with converstation present among the group, it seems she was still prepared to run if worse comes to worse.

"Well, draws and drawbacks, I suppose! I can hardly see in this mist, and it's quite difficult to explore effectively. It'll just get some taking used to... and!" Once again, her head turned towards Pascal, turning back towards the stranger wolf as soon as she was done speaking."No! I was just curious, sorry if it distracted you!"

"The name's Aske! Who do I get the pleasure of meeting? I didn't figure I'd come across anyone friendly out here, so it's nice to meet you, certainly!"

actions
"speech"

[Image: eBLuNP8.gif]
Thread Tracker
warning - dyslexic roleplayer!
typos to be expected