Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
10-23-2018, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 10:19 AM by Rain.)

He gave a small dejected snort at the mention of the other packs. He considered the male’s question for a moment turning his head slightly as his expression became contemplative and almost mournful. “Peace or conquest, it’s all the same to me.” He muttered then let out a soft sight, before turning his head back to regard Malleus’s paws. “My father all but abandoned me when I reached my second winter. He thought I was too weak to be his heir, and found another boy to groom for leadership in my stead.” He explained.

It occurred to him that while his history was less than desirable, it didn’t explain what had brought him to the empire and not Celestial or his father’s birth pack. He closed his eyes for a moment and clenched his jaw. “I- I want to prove that he was wrong.” He all but growled. “He was prepared to have me killed to please my grandfather, a man he hardly knew." He said tightly, remembering the cold glares his father had given him on their last days together and her.”how he would stare pensively at Mount Vulcan whenever he was around.

“He thought my only worth would come as being sacrificed to demons.” He felt his ears pull back and his claws dig into the earth as if he were in pain, and in truth the clenching ache around his heart was unbearable. “He regrets the day I was born, because I am so useless to him and only bring him shame. I want to make him regret it because he has grown to fear me!” He felt white hot rage course through him, unlike anything he had ever felt before; a burning in his chest as though his heart had burst into flames, and a weightlessness to his limbs that told him with absolute certainty that they could be used to kill his father, had he been there to watch and guard his son like a father should have.

Never once did Rain lift his head to meet Malleus's vision. Even as his hackles rose and his eyes shut tight against the furious tears that threatened to fall he never once considered directing his anger onto Malleus or to appear threatening to him. His rage was reserved for one man and one man only. Tyranis Praetor.

Speaking  Thinking You