gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Church
10-23-2018, 10:38 AM

He felt a flush rise to his cheeks that was thankfully hidden by his plush fur. He turned his head partially to hide his embarrassment and partially to look over the dragon again.  “I’ve never seen a dragon like that one before.” He said quietly. “The ones I’ve seen were three legged, but they had wings.”He commented, remembering his grandfather standing beside him as they stood several feet away from a strange cave made of neither earth nor stone that housed the fossils of dragons.

He shook the thought away then returned his attention to the woman. “Forgive me, my mind tends to wander.” He said graciously.  “I am Pegasus Beaufort, prince of  Aytepios.” Sine arriving, he had gotten more used to giving his full and formal title around strangers. No one he had met so far had even hear of his grandfather’s kingdom, making his title as a prince all but meaningless. It was reliving in a sense, not to have people treat him like a frail exotic flower, but he would never fully abandon the formalities of court.

speaking Thinking