size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
10-23-2018, 01:41 PM
Rhyme found himself scouting the borders when he heard Shaye's summons. He tried to renew the border with his scent every day, it seemed a good way to start or end his day. He was growing more familiar with the territory every day. His movements were confident, and as he finished the round he would veer off in Shaye's direction.

He found the river easily and followed its path to where Shaye had called him. She had mentioned moving him up in rank once he had proven himself, and he hoped this might be what she sought him out for. He smiled softly as she came into view, he had worked hard thus far. Even if his father didn't think Abaven wolves worth the effort Rhyme did. Some.. Most.. We're connected to him by blood and he had sworn to himself to do his best for them.

"Good morning cousin, what might I be able to do for you today?" of course she might just have some errand for him to run, and even if that were the case he would accept the task with grace. He was glad he could be someone she counted on.