Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
10-23-2018, 01:54 PM
After what possibly felt like the fifth time he had looped around what felt like the same chamber, he was ready to give up. He had come to terms with his death in the damp caves, surrounded by hardened stone walls. He was stupid to have gone down so deep, but curiosity had brung him down deeper and deeper. However, a voice sounded behind him.

At first, he wasn't sure if it was a real voice, or if the spirits were asking him themselves. He turned his head and jumped at the sight of a real, material wolf behind him. At first, the man was intimidating, considering he was a bit taller than Pnuma, but once he really registered what the man has said, Pnuma calmed down.

"Y-Yes." Her murmured shyly, but quickly became unsatisfied with his response, he promptly straightened and restarted. "Yes. I'm a tad lost at the moment. We- I mean I came down here for shelter from the rain and I got a bit... caught up in exploring..." He said, putting on a stronger voice. It quickly faltered again once he confessed to the reason he got lost, slightly embarrassed by his childish actions. The spirits were right, how foolish he was.
Plotter
Pnuma is a mild schizophrenic. He is not dangerous but will mention spirits and act strangely. These are not actual spirits and are just
auditory hallucinations.