size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-23-2018, 01:55 PM
She had only the shortest wait, before the familiar dark-shaded man would make his presence known. With the lighter flecks of white on beneath his eyes, halloed by dotes of silver, there a more subtle touch to the patterns of his coat then the bolder whites of Shaye’s. They brought attention to the other boys eyes, and the gleaming intelligence beneath.

She offered her cousin a light nod of her head in greeting, stepping closer to the man as she considered her words. “The last time we spoke about rank you spoke of your ambition to move up the ranks. You have already proven yourself useful within Abaven, an active force in the packlands. For that, i’m grateful. I know Abaven has a lot of work ahead of it, and to reach the goal of a thriving pack there are many changes I need to make. I do believe it is a pleasure to offer this change now. Will you lead beside me, as co-alpha of Abaven? I do believe we could make use of your fire.” her eyes, holding his throughout her entire speech, would flutter slightly now in the hints of a smile. She had a feeling her cousin would gladly take the mantel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.