size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-23-2018, 02:58 PM
Her recruitment had gone better then expected, through Abavens ranks were still depleted and had a long way to go before they would be at comfortable levels. But, it had been a manageable trickle, where she could provide individual attention to the wolves who requested to join her pack. It was still slow going, staying at the battlefield for hours long after wolves had stopped showing up. After that, she began her meetings, seeing to the wolves and ensuring their rank and position within the pack.

One wolf in particular would require some attention, and she was determined to see him settled into Abaven pack lands. The quiet, skittish healer who had found the strength to approach her despite his obvious fears. A wolf who had driven mixed feelings through her heart when she began to see that he must have suffered dearly in his life.

It was for Spider that she could call now, as she worked slowly, stately, through Abaven territory. The familiar sound of the rapids beside her, cooling her thoughts and giving her time to think through what she had to say to the man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.