gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-23-2018, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2018, 04:35 PM by Shaye I.)
She enjoyed seeing the shock on his face, the surprise, and then the delight. She knew she was making the right decision, he was a strength the pack needed. She was only just learning to fight, well he had been using tooth and claw since the day he was born. He was a child of Valentine, and seemed to have his strength at fighting, but that fire was moderated by the compassion of Rhythm, the Auntie she loved so dearly.

She could have just as easily put him as head warrior, but she wanted to put him closer to her then that, to use his strength and compassion to better Abaven. Besides, she had grown to respect him so quickly. “Yes, I thought you might be.” She teased him gently as he spoke of being honoured. Despite the amusement, there was a seriousness in her eyes. “I know you will, thats why I picked you.” and her face became even more serious, measured. “I didn’t make this decision idly, and it won’t be an easy job for you, Rhyme. I know my weakness, and we’ll i’m still learning to fight - as your student, even, I expect you to take on the bulk of the fighting responsibilities within this pack. I - We will always fight for the wolves of this pack. I expect you to meet challenges until I am able, and fight at my side to protect this pack and its wolves.” she would explain to him.

And that was why it had to be Rhyme, as much as she wished Vail could be at her side, her sister could never help her fight, she was the healer of the two. She took the path Shaye had once wanted, and she excelled at it as Shaye never could. Shaye wanted to be the one at the head, fighting tooth and nail for everything she loved, but until she learned enough to do so, she needed someone at her side who was willing and able to fight for the wolves of Abaven. “As well as this, you will be able to accept wolves into the pack, can run meetings, and settle disputes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.