size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-23-2018, 06:42 PM
The damaged wolf stood before her, and seemed to straighten slightly as she spoke. Lifting his head, through his sweet, muli-coloured eyes refused to meet her own. She felt she could bring him around, help him to understand that she meant what she said about his safety and happiness here. She just needed to introduce him to the idea slowly, prove with actions more than words.

Whatever he had been through, it had clearly traumatised him greatly. When he spoke, it was again with stuttering tones, one word catching between his teeth until she thought it might break him. Then, somehow, miraculously, he spoke free of his trembling stutter. The rage warred with her compassion, through not one speck of it showed on her face. She had learnt her lesson from the first time, whatever anger he had seen there had not helped matter at all. “Spider.” she took a small step forward, pausing, and giving him time to adjust to the idea, and if he did not flinch or frighten further, she would take another, “I’m not leaving. What i’m building here, i’m building for wolves like you, wolves who need a bright, steady future. We are friends now, you and I, and i’m not going anywhere.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.